Shanmukha Priya is an Indian singer. She is known for participating in singing reality show Saregamapa Lil Champs (Telugu), Super Singer Season 9, Indian Idol 12 etc. She has been singing since a young age and has participated in various shows over the years.
Shanmukha Priya Wiki/Biography
Shanmukha Priya was born in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh to a Hindu family. She is currently 17 years old (as of 2020). Priya did her schooling from Sri Chaitanya Techno School. She started her singing at a very young age.
Priya debuted as a participant in the singing reality television show Zee Telegu Saregamapa Lil Champs in 2008. Over the years she has participated in many reality singing shows where she has strengthened her career as a singer. Priya participated in the famous Telegu show Super Singer Season 9. She garnered more popularity when she participated in the main stream television show, The Voice India, Kids, in 2017. Priya has been applauded by famous singers like Neha Kakkar and Vishal Dadlani.
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Saregamapa Lil Champs (2008; Zee Telegu)
Film : Ashi Hi Aashiqui (2019; As Singer)
Telugu : Tejam (2010)
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Facts About Shanmukha Priya
- Shanmukha Priya was born in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- She sang a song, ‘Samjhe Kya’ along with Sonu Nigam for the film Ashi Hi Aashiqui.
- She has also sung the title track for the Telegu film Tejam.
- She was associated in a project with Aarogya Setu for the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- In 2020, she was seen as a contestant on singing reality show Indian Idol 12, judged by Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani and Himesh Reshammiya.