Home News ABP C-Voter Survey: BJP Appears To Be Ahead So Far In UP...

ABP C-Voter Survey: BJP Appears To Be Ahead So Far In UP & Uttarakhand, Challenge For Congress In Punjab

3
0

<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>ABP News CVoter Survey:</strong> Uttarakhand, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Manipur and Goa are all set to witness the assembly elections, as a formal schedule of poll dates has been announced by the Election Commission.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>ALSO READ |<span style="color: #e03e2d;"> <a style="color: #e03e2d;" title="" href="https://news.abplive.com/elections/up-assembly-polls-bjp-panel-meet-tomorrow-to-decide-candidates-for-first-two-phases-1505338" target="_blank" rel="noopener" data-toggle="tooltip" data-html="true" data-original-title="Story ID: 1505338">UP Election 2022: BJP Panel Led By CM Yogi To Meet Monday To Take Call On Candidates For First Two Phases</a></span></strong></p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">The opinion polls conducted by ABP News in association with CVoter have tried to ascertain the trends in the poll-bound states. Here’s what the opinion polls for Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Uttarakhand have revealed:</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>BJP Leading In UP</strong></p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">According to ABP-CVoter opinion polls, BJP seems to be returning to power in Uttar Pradesh. According to the last four survey results, BJP will win in the upcoming election.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">In the January 6 survey, 49 per cent of the people believed that BJP will once again form the government in this big state of the country. While 30 per cent of the people felt that Samajwadi Party-led coalition will form the government. only seven per cent believed that the BSP can make a comeback in the state.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">In the January 3 survey, 44 per cent of the people preferred Yogi Adityanath for Chief Minister’s post. Akhilesh has been the choice for 32 per cent of responders, while 15 per cent of people chose Mayawati as CM.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>AAP At The Forefront In Punjab</strong></p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">According to the CVoter survey conducted in Punjab, 32 per cent of the people are in support of AAP forming the government. While 27 per cent of the people still support Congress. Notably, only 11 per cent of the people are in favour of the Shiromani Akali Dal-Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) alliance.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">During the survey, people were asked if they were dissatisfied with the Punjab government and wanted a change. 66 per cent of the people said they were dissatisfied with the Punjab government and wanted a change. On the other hand, 34 per cent of the voters expressed they were neither dissatisfied with the Punjab government nor wanted to see it be replaced.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>BJP government in Uttarakhand</strong></p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">The ABP News-CVoter survey sought to know which party do people of Uttarakhand support. 40 per cent of the people were seen in favour of BJP. On the other hand, about 36 per cent were in favour of Congress and 13 per cent of the voters favoured AAP. About 11 per cent of voters were inclined towards others.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">In terms of seats, BJP seems to be securing 33 to 39 seats in the survey. While the Congress is projected to get 29 to 35 seats and the AAP may have to settle for only 1 to 3 seats in Uttarakhand.&nbsp;</p>
<p><span style="font-weight: 400;">Notably, the physical rallies of political parties or probable candidates or any other group related to elections have been banned till January 15. No roadshows, padyatras, cycle or bike rallies, and processions shall be allowed till January 15 in view of the increasing Coronavirus cases.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-weight: 400;">Assembly elections in all five states will be completed in total seven phases with Uttar Pradesh having seven-phase polling starting from February 10 till March 7.</span></p>

Previous articleShagufta Ejaz Daughter’s Dholki Pictures
Next articlePunjab Election 2022: Sanyukt Samaj Morcha Leader Balbir Rajewal Rules Out Alliance With AAP

Leave a Reply