Devyani International IPO: Incorporated in 1991, Devyani International Ltd is the largest franchisee of Yum Brands and among the largest quick-service restaurants (QSR) chain operators in India with 655 stores across 155 cities all over the country as of Mar 31, 2021. Yum Brands Inc operates many fast food brands i.e. Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell brands.
It operates 3 business verticals; 1. Core Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Costa Coffee stores in India), 2. International Business (stores in foreign countries i.e. Nepal and Nigeria), and 3. Other Businesses (own branded stores i.e. Vaango, Food Street, Masala Twist, Ile Bar, Amreli, and Ckrussh Juice Bar).Initially, the business started with a Pizza Hut store in Jaipur but subsequently expanded operations in both KFC and Pizza hut, as of March 31, 2021, it operates 264 KFC stores, 297 Pizza Hut stores, and 44 Costa Coffee stores in India.
- The product portfolio of well-recognized QSR brands.
- Largest franchisee of Yum Brands in India.
- Cross brand synergies provide operating leverage benefits.
- Disciplined financial approach with a strong focus on cash flow management.
- Strong store network; 264 KFC Stores, 297 Pizza Hut stores, and 44 Costa coffee stores.
- 1 Company Promoters:
- 2 Company Financials:
- 3 Objects of the Issue:
- 4 Devyani International IPO Details
- 5 Devyani International IPO Tentative Timetable
- 6 Devyani International IPO Lot Size
- 7 Devyani International IPO Promoter Holding
- 8 Devyani International IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
- 9 Devyani International IPO FAQs
- 9.1 What is Devyani International IPO?
- 9.2 How to apply in Devyani International IPO through Zerodha?
- 9.3 When Devyani International IPO will open?
- 9.4 What is the lot size of Devyani International IPO?
- 9.5 How to apply for Devyani International IPO?
- 9.6 When Devyani International IPO allotment?
- 9.7 When is Devyani International IPO listing date?
Ravi Kant Jaipuria, Varun Jaipuria, and RJ Corp Limited are the company promoter.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(629.87)||(1,214.18)||(941.44)|
Objects of the Issue:
- Repayment and/or prepayment of company’s borrowings fully or partially.
- General corporate purposes.
Devyani International IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Aug 4, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Aug 6, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹86 to ₹90 per equity share|
|Market Lot||165 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||165 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹1,838.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹440.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||155,333,330 Eq Shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹1,398.00 Cr)
Devyani International IPO Tentative Timetable
The Devyani International IPO open date is Aug 4, 2021, and the close date is Aug 6, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 16, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Aug 4, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Aug 6, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 12, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 13, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 16, 2021|
Devyani International IPO Lot Size
The Devyani International IPO market lot size is 165 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (2145 shares or ₹193,050).
Devyani International IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||75.79%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||67.99%|
Devyani International IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Devyani International IPO is subscribed 2.69x times on Aug 4, 2021 17:01. The public issue subscribed 11.37x in the retail category, 0.77x in the QIB category, and 0.77x in the NII category.
Devyani International IPO FAQs
What is Devyani International IPO?
Devyani International IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹1 aggregating up to ₹1,838.00 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹86 to ₹90 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 165 Shares.
The IPO opens on Aug 4, 2021, and closes on Aug 6, 2021.
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
How to apply in Devyani International IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Devyani International IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Devyani International IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Devyani International IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Devyani International IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Visit Zerodha IPO Application Process Review for more detail.
When Devyani International IPO will open?
The Devyani International IPO opens on Aug 4, 2021 and closes on Aug 6, 2021.
What is the lot size of Devyani International IPO?
Devyani International IPO lot size is 165 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 165 Shares.
How to apply for Devyani International IPO?
You can apply in Devyani International IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
When Devyani International IPO allotment?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Devyani International IPO will be done on Aug 11, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Aug 13, 2021. Check the Devyani International IPO allotment status.
When is Devyani International IPO listing date?The Devyani International IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Devyani International IPO listing is Aug 16, 2021