New Delhi: PM Matritva Vandana Yojana. From the central government to the state governments in the country, many beneficial schemes are being run for the people. In which every needy person is getting benefits, especially for the women of the country, many special schemes are being run by the Central Government. In which there are such schemes in which money is being given directly in the bank account, today we will tell you about such a government scheme, in which the government will give you full 6000 rupees.
Actually tell you that here we are talking about PM Matritva Vandana Yojana (About PM Matritva Vandana Yojana) which is a special scheme for women. However let me tell you that Only married women will get the benefit of this. For which there are many types of qualifications.
This is how you get full 6000 rupees in PM Matritva Vandana Yojana
tell you that to women PM Matritva Vandana Yojana (In PM Matritva Vandana Yojana) Financial aid is available. The name of this government scheme is Matritva Vandana Yojana, which The launch took place on 1 January 2017. Under this, pregnant women are given financial assistance from the government. Children born across the country should not be malnourished and should not have any kind of disease. Keeping this in mind, this scheme has been started.
See the specialty of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana scheme
tell you that PM Matritva Vandana Yojana (There are many features of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana, in which the age of pregnant women should be 19 years. In this scheme, the government transfers 6000 rupees in 3 installments. In this scheme you have to apply offline only.
How will money come into the bank account under PM Matritva Vandana Yojana?
PM Matritva Vandana Yojana (PM Matritva Vandana Yojana) You are given Rs 1000 in the first phase, Rs 2000 in the second phase and Rs 2000 in the third phase to pregnant women. At the same time, the government gives the last 1000 rupees to the hospital at the time of the birth of the child.
Documents required for PM Matritva Vandana Yojana
To apply for PM Matritva Vandana Yojana (PM Matritva Vandana Yojana), there should be necessary documents like ration card, child’s birth certificate, Aadhaar card of both the parents, bank account passbook, identity card of both the parents.
- Modi government is giving 6000 rupees to women sitting at home, know the process
- Tata’s dashing car will clean the XUV 700’s leaf, entering in a new form, see cool features and look
- BSNL’s whirlwind offer uprooted Jio-Airtel, 4 plans cheaper than Rs 50 stole hearts
- Do you also have chest pain while eating food, do not ignore it even by mistake, you will have to go to the hospital
- Attention post office investors! Money doubles in this scheme in a few months, know
- Money back offer! The biggest discount ever on Samsung’s 3-day smartphone, hurry up
- Kawasaki’s powerful bike has arrived, JAWA and Bullet have been released, see features and price
- Haryanvi Dance Video: When Sunita Baby made dirty gestures towards old people amidst sexy dance, then all this happened, watch video
- How is Vicky’s life after marriage? Actor breaks silence, makes shocking revelation about Katrina Kaif
- Don’t waste your hard earned money! Note these important things before buying gold
- Ind Vs Nz Video: Washington Sundar taught Kiwis a lesson, scored so many runs in 16 balls, watch video
- Amazing business! Earn lakhs by listing coins of 1 or 2 rupees here, know the process
- 7 lakh rupees are being received in exchange for this 1 rupee note, it will make you a millionaire in minutes! Know how?
- Marriage getting delayed? So plant this flower in this direction of the house, a good relationship will come in 2 days!
- Useful thing: Hacking, new trick of hackers, your personal data and bank account can be hacked anytime